Systems Integrator Alliance Agreement Participant (APA)
As an Engineering IT company, TCS is uniquely and differently positioned to provide the much-needed Strategic Edge to Dassault Systèmes customers. Having guided multiple Digital Transformation journeys, TCS has the Scale, Transformation Experience, and Technology Excellence to meet customer needs across Industries. Further on, with its well acclaimed Business 4.0TM, Machine First™ models, TCS has been able to map winning ways for large number of Business worldwide as a true value sustainability partner - supporting WW DS customer base across Industries. It has helped numerous organizations to master behaviors that are best positioned to thrive in the waves of disruption and change.
- Purposeful approach - Proven capabilities on 3DEXPERIENCE® coupled with TCS Accelerators (Reusable Frameworks/ Methods)
- Transformation journeys with Global deployments
- Complex Programs involving implementation of Digital Thread/ Continuity
- Adoption of Model Based Systems in both PLM and MOM space
- Business Process Transformation/ Re-engineering/ Architecture
- DevOps implementation
- SAFe/ Agile Implementation
- Customer centricity - Demonstrated commitment to marque DS customers for over 2 decades across DS Product Portfolio (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, BIOVIA, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA…) and well-established Alliance Leadership for the TCS-DS
As an Engineering company, while delivering Engineering Services to Global Industry majors, TCS also becomes a significant adopter and consumer of DS Solution Portfolio and the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, as deemed by the customer. This greatly helps TCS map the domain knowledge to the evolving Platform capabilities seamlessly and effectively.
- Research and Innovation - Sustained Thought Leadership for future readiness
TCS has been one of those organization which has been on the forefront of Thought Leadership and future readiness ever since it was established. Some of the recent success stories could be drawn through models, approaches and frameworks namely - Business 4.0TM, Machine First™, Bringing Life to Things™ which has brought in great value to the Customers.
Within the DS PLM and MOM Practices, the Solution’s team have invested in building Solutions/ Frameworks/ Templates; the focus being Digital Transformation Solutions for a Connected Digital Enterprise. Few of the examples to quote
- Tech Transfer (jointly developed with DS on 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform)
- PLM Analytics
- IP Management
- Transitioning enterprise to Cloud
- Adopting DevOps and Robotic Process Automation
- DB Exception Logger
- Master Data Loader
- Operation Genealogy
- One Click Deployment
- Manufacturing Maturity Model
- Light MES
- Contextual knowledge - Industry & Domain Thought Leader to leverage
TCS onboards extensive domain knowledge through its engagement with top Global Companies across Industries. Additionally, TCS has experience working with customers across the extended value chain from Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers to OEM’s across geographies. Through these engagements TCS has acquired a strong knowledge base and associated processes and tools which has proven beneficial in large PLM & MOM transformation initiatives.
TCS has very strong experience in manufacturing domain, across different verticals viz. Automotive, Aerospace, CPG, High-Tech, Life Sciences.
TCS is uniquely placed, to handle complex digital transformation programs with vast experience in such implementations through SAP, PLM, MOM, IOT/ Industrie 4.0 programs. Additionally, TCS has wealth of experience in Infrastructure and OT layer.
- Technology and execution excellence - Proven Delivery Excellence and Knowledge on DS process frameworks –
TCS has various frameworks and accelerators in critical implementation aspects of Process definitions, Data migration, Test management etc. to enhance our productivity. TCS has engaged on multiple engagements with DS and aware and appreciate the Process followed on DS projects. TCS would be continuing to engage on DS Process execution methods driven comprehensively through the DS- VALUE ENGAEMENT methodology.
Critical to Transformation success is establishing a true sharing of risks and rewards between
+91 98810 90602