Dassault Systèmes is recruiting a working student with the role of Specialist Strategic Procurement to join our EMEA Strategic Procurement Team.
The EMEA Strategic Procurement Team consists of an international team of experienced professionals in category sourcing, procurement operations, procurement transformation, governance and compliance. The team is responsible for all procurement activities in currently 22 Business Units across various countries in EMEA from Finland to Dubai, from South Africa to Sweden, England, Spain, Germany or Poland, as well as Italy, Austria or Switzerland and many more.
Your role will be located in our office in Munich, Germany, reporting into the Director Strategic Procurement EMEA and his team.
You will have a vital role within the category management concerning the following product and service categories managed within the procurement team, i.e. Professional Services, Human Resources and Marketing/Events as well as Facility Services. You will actively support the market analysis and tender processes, as well as the supplier selection.
• You get a deep insight into an international software company
• You get the possibility to network with internal and external stakeholders
• You can finally apply what you learned in your studies in practice
• Actively enrolled in a degree’s program within a focus upon Business or Engineer or equivalent
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong communication skills in English, written/verbal and presentation skills
• Experience working closely with sales and marketing partners, prior exposure to high-growth work environments, and a good understanding of commercial and contractual business needs would be a huge plus
• Willing to master the detail when you need to, but also zoom out and have a view on how to shape the bigger picture
• Willingness to learn new concepts and ability to work independently within and supported by a team of highly qualified professionals
• You should be resilient, very communicative, leading communication with vendors in videoconferences and on premise
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.