Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systemes’ mission is to provide business and people with 3DEXPERIENCE universes to imagine sustainable innovations harmonizing product, nature and life. This purpose has given birth to a unique portfolio of products and Industry Solution Experiences whose key strengths are in their scientific content and deep understanding of industrial processes. The Company’s software portfolio spans a wide spectrum of domains from modelling and scientific simulation to production and logistics optimization, and is applicable from Natural Resources to Cities, Transportation, Buildings, Smart Products, Consumer Goods, all the way to biological systems and chemistry. Interested in learning more about us? Our web and YouTube pages have so much more to reveal; www.3DS.com/about-us, www.youtube.com/user/DassaultSystemes
What will your role be?
The 3DEXCITE Unreal Pipeline Engineer will be involved in helping to improve functionalities of the 3DEXCITE solution. This solution is used internally to complete client project and a solution that we sell to customers. You will be involved in designing, developing, and implementing new software tools, techniques and processes.
The selected candidate for this role can be in any of the Dassault Systemes offices in the United States – Boston, San Diego, Seattle, Michigan...
Your Challenges ahead
- Work closely with the production teams and Development Managers to learn production requirements and priority; design and build tools to maintain and advance the production pipeline
- Keep up on current technology trends both hardware and software; evaluate and advocate for the adoption of new techniques or tools where relevant
- Create necessary technical documentation, release notes, use cases, and training materials
- Participate in design, design reviews, code reviews, and configuration/release management
- Follow team standards on code style, code management and software deployment
- Work with minimal supervision and proactively escalate issues when unable to resolve on your own
- Other duties as required
Your key success factors
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Graphics field is desirable
- 2+ years of experience as a VFX Pipeline Engineer, Pipeline TD or a similar role
- Good knowledge of Python. C++ knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Unreal development (editor tools or game development).
- Experience writing plugins and scripts for DCC applications such as Maya or Nuke
- Familiarity with Shotgrid and Deadline
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.