Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your role be?
Be part of SIMULIA Customer Services (Interactive Products - Simpack) team to provide world class support to our Users, Customers and Partners to ensure that support is a key differentiator for SIMULIA Simpack.
The challenges ahead:
• Provide advanced technical support to end users on using SIMPACK
• Capitalize on Knowledge: Create Knowledge Base articles and Best Practice documents
• Develop workflows involving real customer scenario for sales/marketing
• Deliver high value Best Practices
• Develop customized applications using Simpack scripting capabilities
• Prepare, teach and maintain SIMPACK training classes
Your key success factors:
• Advanced degree in aerospace, mechanical, civil, applied mechanics, or a closely related field plus two years of related work experience
• Engineering mechanics with strong physical intuition
• Multiple years experience in multibody simulation and finite elements, preferrably with commerical software (Simpack, Adams, Virtual Lab Motion, Abaqus)
• Strong verbal and written skills in English
• Ability to work both independently and/or in a team as needed
• Time management, organization, and the ability to simultaneously handle multiple ongoing investigations
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.