Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
What will your role be?
The Technical Executive’s mission is to reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Solution Experiences in the Industrial Equipment portfolio by applying the Value Engagement framework. He/she will drive all technical aspects of the Dassault Systèmes (3DS) relationship within your assigned strategic accounts. You will be a part of the Industry Process Consulting team responsible to win new business, increase sales, and deliver on technical commitments. By providing top-quality technical service from lead generation & opportunity identification to successful implementation you will ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen the client relationship.
- Develop with the Client Executives & Sales Experts, and 3DS ecosystem, a strategy to generate revenue by qualifying and driving new business opportunities for short, mid, and long-term revenue targets.
- Be responsible and accountable for coordination of the 3DS group of related projects and program activities to achieve the client’s goals and 3DS commitments.
- Promote and apply the Dassault Systèmes Value Engagement Framework for transformation opportunities and sell the 3DEXPERIENCE platform through value-based proposals.
- Represent the interests of 3DS and act as an executive trusted advisor to the client.
- Be instrumental in all customers' escalation processes (technical support, customer satisfaction, account governance, etc.)
- Lead and / contribute to technical operation reviews (technical engagements, customer success, value engagement process, deployment and implementation)
- Aggregate customer information in order to provide a 360° view across 3DS
- Understand the client’s business process and be able to compare that to the industry best practice for proper communication to the 3DS ecosystem (industry, R&D, services).
- Drive and influence team of 3DS professionals from different organizations and domains.
- Act as an advocate of the customer within 3DS
- Develop strong relationships with your client’s technical leaders to influence the sales strategy and achieve the revenue targets.
Key Success Factors
- Real Leadership already demonstrated
- C-Level communications
- Strong experience on customer relationship
- Organization skills to be able to drive / Coordinate group of people and group of related projects and program activities
- Good level of knowledge on industry processes and our 3DS Solutions portfolio
- Experience with building equipment is a plus
- Pre-sales activities and projects delivery experiences
- DS ecosystem knowledge and ability to activate his/her DS network
- SOLIDWORKS products knowledge
- Achieve sales targets
- Advise client on technical possibilities
- Advise Client on Value
- Apply technical communication skills
- Build business relationships
- Business process modelling
- Build and present a business case
- Consult with technical staff
- Customer segmentation
- Establish collaborative relations
- Identify new business opportunities
- Implement sales strategies
- Keep up to date on product knowledge
- Liaise with industry experts
- Monitor technology trends
- Project management
- Propose Industry Process Experiences to business problems
- Protect client interests
- Sales argumentation
- Seek innovation in current practices
- Solution deployment
- Think proactively
- Use consulting techniques
- Write work-related reports
- Active collaboration
- Commitment & Accountability
- Decision Making
- Effective communication
- Strategic thinking
Note: Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $180,000 and $210,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.