Imagine New Horizons...
As part of the Talent Management and Training Team, you will be essential in developing the capability of our current and future talent. In partnership, you will create and/or deploy initiatives and programs to strengthen employee, team and functional area performance.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
The Talent Management and Training Specialist is responsible for executing our 3DEXPERIENCE certification methodology with the business. In the role, you will create and manage the learning plan and budget for a functional area of the business. You will also analyze functional area data and develop initiatives designed to improve performance. This role requires strong facilitation skills to deliver standard and custom learning initiatives. The focus for this role includes, individual, team, functional area and organization level performance.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Develop, deploy, manage and achieve a certification plan within budget
- Analyze and monitor data to track progress
- Design custom learning interventions
- Deliver off the shelf and custom learning initiatives
- Strengthen management capability
- Conduct 360 and ongoing coaching
- Build and launch talent management practices and procedures to develop a talent pipeline from entry level to executive
- Other duties as required
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three years of experience in Organizational Development or Learning & Development.
- Knowledge of instructional design is required
- Strong facilitation skills in person and virtually
- Experience in designing and deploying talent management programs
- Experience or certification in 360 and/or Executive coaching
- Myers Briggs Certified or certification / experience with other assessment instruments
- DDI and / or Situational Leadership Certification preferred
- Confident and proactive with excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Highly self-motivated individual who functions well in a fast-paced environment
- Highly responsive to internal and external requests
- Knowledge of office management software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) is necessary
- Travel is required
- This role may require occasional work performed outside normal business hours to include nights and weekends
- Confident and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.