Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Are you passionate about delivering World Class Brand applications, services and technology in an effort to bring value to end-users? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
The challenges ahead...
As a member of ENOVIA Industry Process Success Team, the Sustainability & Compliance Expert will help ENOVIA to define the right solutions, the associated business model, and critical content required to meet the growing cross industry environmental sustainability & compliance business needs. With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across an entire business enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation with assessing the environmental performance of the products while ensuring their compliance with environmental regulations like ELV, RoHS, REACH, and many others.
What will your role be?
- Monitor, prioritize and educate the ENOVIA ecosystem on Environmental Sustainability requirements and trends
- Collaborate with the ENOVIA R&D Teams to ensure that our product plans are aligned with critical industry sustainability needs
- Help establish scalable business models that deliver the maximum value to our new and existing customers
- Help define a Go To Market approach that best articulates the value of the ENOVIA Sustainability solutions
- Engage directly with ENOVIA Customers on the topic of Sustainability and our associated vision in this domain
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree is preferred.
- Deep domain knowledge of Sustainability including the following topics: Product Lifecycle Assessment (LCA), Materials Compliance and Corporate Environmental Impact Assessment. This includes the evolution of global sustainability standards, tracking of environmental product compliance updates, and emerging reporting requirements.
- Experience in driving sustainability requirements into product deliverables in support of business objectives
- Ability to formulate a go to market strategy related to sustainability solutions
- Skills in working with the ENOVIA sales ecosystem related to sustainability education as well as direct customer support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for the English language are required.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.