Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes' SOLIDWORKS/DELMIAWORKS finance department is looking for a Sr. Manager to join their amazing FP&A team. This position will be based in our Waltham, MA office.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
Reporting to the CFO, this individual is responsible for strategic and financial analysis and modeling of the 3DEXPERIENCE Works universe of products including SOLIDWORKS and DELMIAWorks. He/ She will work with senior management to develop financial models and metrics that will support business decision making.
Core FP&A team objectives:
- Sales and Revenue Analytics
- Planning – Forecasting & Budgeting
- Establishing strong relationships with senior management
- Develop and enhance reporting distributed to management across the company
Your Challenges Ahead
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans and contribute to the business model definition for the 3DEXPERIENCE Works universe
Team lead for DELMIAWorks division with responsibilities including:
- Work alongside division leadership team to support the business for the finance function
- Lead annual budget and forecast processes for Revenue, Expense and Headcount
- Report on company results through executive presentations and dashboards
- Work with senior management to ensure sales operating results and metrics are helping to drive future decision making
- Define and report on important business KPIs
- Contribute to packaging / pricing strategy for DELMIAWorks portfolio
- Interact with Shared Services Accounting team to ensure accuracy of results
- Propose solutions that translate business requirements into automated analyses
- Ad hoc analyses as needed
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance; MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience as a leader in FP&A organization or similar role in a SAAS organization
- Strong understanding of Financial and Accounting principles
- Think strategically and anticipate cross-functional, operational, and financial impacts
- Ability to build trusted partnerships with both internal and external parties
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills with a naturally inquisitive mind-set
- KPI sensitive, analytical and eager to interpret data analysis or reports
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple disparate sources and distill key insights
- Knowledge of TM1 and SQL preferred
- Fluency in English
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.