Imagine new horizons….
The Dassault Systémes Marketing and Sales brand 3DEXCITE provides comprehensive solutions for collaboration and 3D product content creation directly from a secure cloud network, the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. Global brands leverage 3DEXCITE for services and software to evolve their marketing beyond messaging.
3DEXCITE helps them to create marketing experiences where the products interact with people through rich media to build brands. Digital content is the key to unlock the new business landscape. Clients launch products to market faster, with more relevance, on every channel, boosting sales to increase top-line growth.
3DEXCITE relies on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to elevate customers from product manufacturers to experience companies.
We are currently hiring for an exciting opportunity as a Sr. 3D Unreal Artist- Hybrid and open to all U.S. Dassault Offices. You will possess a highly technical background in a variety of software including but not limited to: Maya, Unreal Engine, Nuke, or others appropriate to your craft. You will be a key member of our team that will lead the transition to real time workflows for our creative studio and create the next level of interactivity for our automotive customers.
You will collaborate with designers, artists, developers, project managers as well as our customer in order to ensure project success or creative deliveries. You must lead by example, inspire, foster team spirit and drive change when necessary in matrix organization. This is a unique opportunity to join the studio group within a fast-moving, tech focused team currently exploring the edge of possibility of real time workflows and customer self-service.
What will your role be?
- Lead, define or build necessary components that will support our production transition from MAYA based pipeline to Unreal Engine and real time workflows.
- Act as lead in a specified area of expertise: Real time production workflows, Animation, 3D, Compositing, and/or integrating CG elements for live-action footage or still plates.
- Actively contribute to production team knowledge center or job aids that supports transition to Unreal Engine or MAYA based pipeline.
- Lead development support for tools, software testing, and pipeline documentation
- Define, follow, augment and direct production procedures and lead local effort for future innovation
- Client and cross functional thought leader in digital production or related expertise
- Determine overall training needs for staff and ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development
- Driving change with ability to listen, collaborate and lay foundation
- Other job duties as assigned
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and or equivalent relative years of experience
- 6-7 years of relative experience
- Must have experience in the following software- Maya and Unreal Engine
- Nuke /Photoshop/After Effects or other- desired
- Experience running a production unit or leading cross functional teams with responsibility of delivering projects- required
- Must possess an exceptional portfolio you can't wait to share with us
- Requires expert level knowledge of experience in a production environment
- Previous automotive, professional game, entertainment and visual effects experience preferred.
- Knowledge of compositing concepts and workflows is a plus
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with strong work ethics, integrity and a strong level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and/or within a global collaborative team
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and project management skills
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.