Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes Services’ mandate is to ensure successful deployments of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, helping our customers achieve their product innovation objectives and gain in productivity. Are you motivated by complex technical challenges? Do you have a passion for engaging with customers? Come be part of the 3DEXPERIENCE. #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
In this role you will be on the leading edge of Dassault Systemes’ Engineering and Manufacturing solutions interacting with fortune 500 customers in diverse industries – Aerospace, Automotive, CPG, Energy, Life Science to name a few and be accountable for the customer relationship. You will be a member of the Dassault Systemes Services’ team responsible for implementing our platform solution for customer projects. Having a real passion for technology and working towards customer and business success are some of the motivating factors of our best Solution Architects. This role is open to candidates based anywhere in the USA
The challenges ahead
- Help with Requirement Gap Identification getting support of TechOps and other Solution Architects
- Demonstrate our 3DEXPERIENCE platform Out of the Box (OOTB) Tools and Capabilities, to support knowledge transfer
- Map Customer Business Processes to our 3DEXPERIENCE platform processes and document the proposed solution.
- Help Customer determine when Configuration vs. Customization is required
- Work with SMEs to define Configurations using Functional Specifications
- Work with SMEs to define Customizations using Product Enhancement Requests
- Act as the Point of Contact between DS R&D, TechOps, Solution Architects, Consultants, and others to raise awareness of Risks
- Troubleshoot and document Issues (Bugs, End User errors, etc.).
- Learn Customer’s Tooling & Equipment Business Process (MVP and Long-Lead) and help define Requirements
Your key success factors?
- 5 years of design and/or manufacturing experience
- 3DEXPERIENCE Platform knowledge in:
- Core Model Based Design practices (Mechanical Modeling, relational Design, Standards)
- Core Digital Manufacturing practices (MBOM, Process Planning and Work Instructions)
- Core PLM services (Lifecycle, Change Management, Issues Management, Revision, Approval)
- Experience with ENOVIA, CATIA, and/or DELMIA
- Knowledge of Product Configuration or Configuration Management
- Preferred background in Tooling & Equipment design, processes, and solution
- Aerospace and Defense experience is a plus
- Understanding the relationships between flying parts (aircraft) and non-flying parts (production assets)
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.