Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
BIOVIA, a Dassault Systèmes digital solutions brand, provides global collaborative product lifecycle experiences for organizations and industries that rely on scientific innovation for competitiveness. BIOVIA’s leading scientific enterprise software solutions enable scientific innovation at the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, and petroleum companies.
What will your role be?
We are seeking an experienced Software Consultant to join our world-class Professional Services team. You will use your technical skills to build solutions using BIOVIA and Dassault Systèmes software products that enable our customers to gain insights and add maximum value from their scientific data.
The challenges ahead:
In this role, you will join a team of consultants in BIOVIA’s Professional Services group working on a wide variety of projects for customers engaged in scientific research and development. You will work alongside Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and QA Engineers as part of a team dedicated to ensuring the success of our customers. You will apply your technical skill set to learn new in-house technologies for building and deploying solutions for our customers.
Your Key Success Factors:
- B.S., M.S., or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry or related fields, or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience in scientific R&D or QC laboratory or as a consultant serving the life sciences industry.
- Experience working with lab informatics software
- Experience connecting or integrating laboratory equipment with computer systems
- Experience building simple to moderate SQL queries to access data in Oracle, SQL Server, or other types of databases is a plus.
- Familiarity with CSV (Computer Systems Validation) processes.
- Familiarity with software configuration management systems and source code version control systems like Git, Perforce or TFS.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills working with global teams on complex software with varied configurations and integrations
- Prior work experience in a laboratory environment or supporting scientific software is desired
- Continually looking for ways to improve
- A fast learner and highly motivated individual, who is continually looking for ways to improve and actively works in a collaborative team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and organizational skills with excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have a good grasp of the English language and good communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and is able to work as part of a multi-function team
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.