Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
In this position, you are part of our 3DEXCITE global QA Organization, which is responsible for making sure that our innovative Software, Products and Solutions are delivered with an outstanding value (do right things), leveraging the best practices and optimized processes (do it right) and with unparalleled quality (customer satisfaction). Our QA professionalism, in-depth domain knowledge, cutting-edge technologies and best-in-class QA know-hows, proactivity, CAN-DO-approach combined with excellent communication abilities challenge Status QUO every day and allow to contribute, learn and innovate together!
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#3DEXPERIENCE #dassaultsystemes #QualityAssurance #ISTQB #QA #3D #TheBestTeam #3dexcite
What will your role be?
• Be an internal and external bridge within a Brand and between different DS cross-teams and organizations for quality related topics ensuring a top-notch Quality Level of the 3DEXCITE Portfolio
• Coordinate and manage transversal QA activities and domains
• Be the knowledge keeper of multi-applications coverage and their value & usage within 3DEXCITE Portfolio Offerings and Brand Strategy
• Be in charge of highly critical Cloud and License Management field
• Execute a full spectrum of activities to cover E2E DS Quality Assurance standard procedures and processes starting from Requirements-to-QA Strategy-to-Definition-to-Execution-to-Reporting&Traceability on application and business levels
• Fully manage, publish and present QA progress and executive status, risk analysis and mitigation plan on regular basis
• Monitor and control QA processes by steering in detail the QA activities, the quality improvements and following up the execution of the industrialization plan
• Contribute to the organizational knowledge-base by documenting new processes and know-how for re-use, enrichments and synergy
The challenges ahead:
• Maintain existing and contribute into definition and implementation of new Quality&Release metrics
• Influence and provide a leadership across different business units for QA aspects and PDLC processes
• Recommendations for improvements, QA and PDLC operational processes and efforts optimizations
• Design, implement and maintain automated functional and non-functional test cases and scripts
Your key success factors:
• Degree in computer science or similar specialization
• 5+ years of work experience in a comparable position
• Profound knowledge and deep practical experience of Quality Assurance; ISTQB® Certification preferred
• Shown track-record of QA cross-projects organization and leadership with/without directs
• Strong sense of End-to-End QA ownership and management
• Practical work experience in cross-functional Scrum teams & V-Model PDLC
• QA background and know-how for Client-Server architecture powered by services
• Ability to learn, as well as to teach, guide and supervise other team-members
• Proactive and fully independent, self-reliant with a logical and structured mindset
• Energized by multi-tasking activities, planning and prioritization, driven by business, on individual and cross-domains levels
• Outstanding team-player and communication skills, fluent English and comfortable working in a highly diverse international environment
• 3D domain knowledge, hands-on experience with 3D visualization software (CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, DELTAGEN, Maya, 3DS Max, Blender) would be a plus
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.