Imagine New Horizons
As a Senior Project Manager you will be directly responsible for all aspects of the Customer service delivery process, from crafting contracts, to final acceptance and follow on opportunities.
This is a unique role suited for the service business minded senior managers and project managers who are qualified to be entrusted with management of the 3DS Customer Experience.
What Will Your Role Be
You will be responsible for the overall project management and completion of professional services projects for large-scale and strategic accounts.
- Engaging with sales, business development, pre-sales and engineers defining the services portion of our solution proposal
- Drafting project contracts, budgets and timelines supporting the services portion of the solution
- Developing the initial implementation plan, monitoring and controlling the execution of multiple work streams and activities.
- Managing changes to project scope, through a formal change management policy
- Executing customer and project team activities from inception through customer acceptance
- Managing the transition from professional services to on-going Support, at project completion
Key Success Factors
- 8+ years experiences in Project Management & business transformation
- Demonstrate a substantial track record of successful management and delivery of highly complex projects and programs
- Demonstrate knowledge within Information Technology
- Expertise in Business Analysis and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Possesses solid change management and business transformation experience
- History working within a consulting organization, demonstrating strong matrix management skills and working collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Green Card holder or US Citizenship
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.