- Responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activities.
- Responsible for ensuring that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects andservices on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
- Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high-quality outcome
- Responsible for the management of client expectations
- Aligns with market segment counterpart on their project delivery needs and to ensure that all study deliverables are tracked and that the study documentation is current by engaging in the following activities: Monitor project scope, timelines, budget & milestones, issues & risks for a variety of projects
- Monitor project financials, budget tracking and accuracy of invoicing
- Creation and maintenance of accurate and current study documentation
- Raising work requests to other departments for tasks to be complete
- Capturing minutes/action items during client and internal status meetings
- Problem/issue tracking and work with the PM/Others to ensure timely resolution
- Pro-active communication with all stakeholders
- Compliance with Medidata's standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Basic understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Able to demonstrate good verbal/Written communication combined with some organizational skills
- Exhibit time management skills combined with strong collaboration and team-building awareness
- Experience in supporting project teams and meeting project timelines would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Is proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
- Can demonstrate some computing skills and has experience with MS Office Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Is able to demonstrate presentation skills
- Travel expectations 10% - 20%, national / international
- Valid driver's license required
Your Education & Experience:
- 4 -year college degree or equivalent (analytic discipline a plus) preferred
- 2-4 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.