Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building a more sustainable world for the future generations. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
BIOVIA accelerates innovation and transformation for organizations for advanced biological, chemical and materials. The sophisticated enterprise solution includes modeling, simulation, laboratory and quality management are critical for science-based industries. The product marketing director is one of the team of product marketing that drives market leaderhip, positioning and go-to-market programs for BIOVIA. This role is responsible for all external and internal storytelling and requires create compelling content in all channels of communication.
What Will Your Role Be?
BIOVIA is looking for a experienced product marketing professional with experience in science, who will be accountable for the development and implementation of marketing messaging, research, planning, positioning, promotion, marketing programs, authoring content creation and other related activities. This position will spearhead the marketing activities for an integrated product line that provides modeling and simulation, scientific and laboratory informatics, data science and manufacturing analytics and formulation design and quality and compliance solutions across industries. The role will create and deliver content for worldwide sales and marketing channels by providing strategy, and materials to ensure sales effectiveness, lead creation and thought leadership. A self-starter with strong organizational skills, communication capabilities, and an ability to manage multiple projects to completion are a great foundation in the candidate profile for this role.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Develop and deliver relevant and impactful messages right for each of the different channels of communication.
- Identify and create messages for target personas and science-based industries.
- Drive the messaging process for solutions and products for external and internal communications including website content, blogs and posts on social media.
- Collaborate with scientists and team members, articulate value, science and proof for each of the solutions, roles and industries.
- Create and deliver content to include storytelling and value for each of the communication channels (presentations, webinars, web, YouTube, blogs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create sales collateral and marketing programs translating scientific capabilities into customer value focusing on positioning, high-end value statements considering competitive analysis and industry trends.
- Generate customer facing content of the BIOVIA offering and positioning like customer stories, videos, white papers, datasheets, infographics for different personas and industries.
- Represent BIOVIA at internal and external events (physical as well as virtual)
Your Key Success Factors:
- Minimum of 15 years working in a product marketing capacity, required with a scientific software organization.
- Advanced STEM degree required, PhD required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.