Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
Acorn AI is one of the largest AI companies exclusively dedicated to life sciences. It’s built on Medidata’s platform that includes the industry’s largest structured, standardized and growing clinical trial data repository consisting of 17,000+ trials and 4.5M patients. Our team is composed of over 40 PhD/Masters statisticians, data scientists, analytical product leads, former FDA biostatisticians and computational genomicists
The Professional Services Operational Advisor [Risk Based Quality Management (RBQM)] is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) role focusing on advising and mentoring our clients/partners during and after implementation of Medidata Clinical Cloud Products on our Unified Platform. Using your operational experience in Clinical Operations and risk management during the lifecycle of a clinical trial, you will be a key member of the Medidata Professional Services team, driving the successful implementation and adoption of one or more Medidata Clinical Cloud Products within our Partners.
Key activities performed by the Professional Services Operational Advisor (RBQM) will include:
- Provide strategic input, guidance, advice, knowledge and best practices to support client/partners in driving implementation and adoption of Medidata Clinical Cloud Products
- Advise and mentor clients/partners during implementation which includes workshop delivery
- Establish “Trusted Advisor” Partner relationship through effective consultation
- Provide operational expertise during and after Implementation and Enablement activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal Subject Matter Experts
- Attend Key Operational Meetings in support of Medidata Clinical Cloud Products
- Work closely with the relevant Sales team members to support further adoption of product across the platform
- Where appropriate, develop operational specific materials to support the use of Medidata Clinical Cloud Products
- Provide reporting support to clients and enable them to analyze and gain insights into their clinical and operational data
- Deliver new release technical overviews, knowledge transfer and risk assessments to support implementation of new releases (where applicable)
The Professional Services Operational Advisor (RBQM) is responsible for maintaining a high-level of expertise for RBQM Products. They are expected to invest approximately 15% of their time in the following key internal Medidata activities:
- Maintain individual Product and Industry expertise by attending regular Product Training and external industry training, e.g. conferences.
- Represent Professional Services team in Product Adoption and Optimization (PAO) workstreams and initiatives; sharing knowledge back to the full Professional Services team
- Along with other Operational Advisors, lead the maintenance and development of the Accreditation program for the relevant Medidata Clinical Cloud Products ensuring it is kept up to date and relevant with new release information
- Support training of wider Professional Services team to enhance Product and Industry knowledge across team
- Submit defect and enhancements on behalf of clients that require addressing by Medidata Product teams
- Provide operational insight to defect and enhancement requests
- Provide operational input to Medidata’s implementation process, best practices and collateral roadmaps ensuring that Professional Services team is represented
- Attend specific Product Forums related to Medidata Clinical Cloud Products
- Ensure Medidata’s Quality System Documents (QSDs) and other process documents are up to date as products and processes evolve
- Collaborate with Medidata Global Education Team on the development of training plans and collateral material.
The Professional Services Operational Advisor (RBQM) will collaborate with the following teams:
- Technology team
- Product Adoption and Optimization (PAO)
- Medidata Global Education Team
- Professional Services teams
- Operational Excellence
- Customer Support
- Customer Success
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to challenge processes that are inefficient or counterproductive and establish/deploy new processes to improve efficiency, strong change management and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of Clinical trial software technology
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (public speaking and teaching), presentation and writing skills
- Proven ability to successfully work independently on new projects and initiatives while also being able to collaborate with others when needed to achieve goals
- Ability to overcome obstacles, troubleshoot and reach resolutions
- Willingness for up to 30% national/international travel time
In addition, the candidate will:
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.