Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes (DS), we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
The mission of the MBSE Industry Process Success Team is to apply their expertise in Systems Engineering, Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and the CATIA Magic/No Magic suite of modeling tools to support customer adoption and execution of MBSE and to support sales engagements through analysis of customer needs and recommendations of solutions.
In your role as an MBSE Industry Process Consultant, you will:
- Earn OSCMP certification for SysML
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of model-based systems engineering
- Sustain proficiency in the use of CATIA Magic/No Magic applications/tools.
- Provide Consulting to clients on MBSE best practices, modeling techniques and use of tool features through remote/webex and on-site engagements.
- Demonstrate CATIA Magic/No Magic's solutions to clients
- Deliver training to clients for OMG standard modeling languages (SysML, UAF, etc.), core tool features and advanced features through remote/webex and on-site engagements.
- Provide MBSE consulting and mentoring to other Dassault sales and service personnel involved in sales or deployment of No Magic/CATIA Magic tools and applications.
- Support Dassault Systemes organized workshops, seminars, and sales activities with development of example models, best practices and tool demonstrations
- Develop and maintain instructor led training materials and support development of new video/on-demand training.
- Participate, publish, and present at systems engineering and industry specific events such as INCOSE, NDIA, IEEE, ITEA, Etc.
Key Success Factors
- BS or MS in Systems Engineering
- 5-10 years of Systems Engineering experience with emphasis on system architecture and system design
- 3-5 years using one or more system design or architecture modeling tools; developing solution architecture models using SysML using one or more MBSE modeling tools; developing enterprise architectures using standard frameworks (E.G. DODAF, UAF) using UPDM and/or UAF using one or more MBSE/EA modeling tools
- Achievement of (or ability to achieve INCOSE certification (ASEP/CSEP/ESEP) and experience in application of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook Technical Processes or ISO/IEEE 15288.
- Desire to teach and mentor on languages, tools and methods for application of MBSE
- Ability to prepare papers and presentations consistent with publication/journal standards
- Ability to present and speak to large and small audiences.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to customer problems and issues and develop practical solutions
- Able to travel domestically and internationally by commercial air carrier
Additional Success Factors
- Experience with requirements management tools
- Experience with no magic tools
- Experience with computers – installing and using new applications.
Note: Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $140,000 and $160,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.