Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at DASSAULT SYSTEMES, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universe!
Our Sales Enablement Team has an immediate opening for a Learning Experience Admin in the 3DEXPERIENCE Works (SOLIDWORKS+) organization in Munich, GERMANY.
The 3DEXPERIENCE Works sales enablement team is responsible for needs-based training offers which are available to our global sales partners (reseller) as well as internal employees.
The team in Munich coordinates and manages classroom training and all activities related to the 3DEXPERIENCE Works learning platform, which serves more than 12,000 users globally with learning and certification content. You will be closely collaborating with product and sales managers, sales partners and external service and training providers.
What will your role be?
• The primary focus of this position is to provide proactive administrative support to the Sales Enablement team and our worldwide group of learners
• Support can cover publishing pre-built content, coordinating and scheduling live learning events, and helping learners with account questions related to the 3DEXPERIENCE Works learning platform
• Other functions will include learner account management and assisting sales coaches in posting assignment scores
Your Key Success Factors:
• Professional experience in a company in a relevant area (sales, project management, further education, IT/software or similar)
• Organizational skills and/or experience in coordinating projects or training
• Ability to work in a team and enjoy working in an international environment
• Confident remote working habits
• Initial experience with learning management systems or e-learning tools would be an advantage, but not absolutely necessary
• Customer focus
• Due to the international orientation, excellent written and spoken German and English skills are required
This position is fixed for 12 months.
SOLIDWORKS leads the global 3D computer-aided design (CAD) industry with easy-to-use 3D software that trains and supports the world's engineering and design teams as they drive tomorrow's product innovation.