Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. The 3DEXPERIENCE platform leverages our Company’s world-leading 3D software applications to transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. With its online architecture, our 3DEXPERIENCE environment helps businesses to test and evaluate the eventual experience they will deliver to their customers. In short, 3DEXPERIENCE powers the next-generation capabilities that drive today’s Experience Economy.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
Your position will be within the Global CATIA Sales organization.
The team’s mission is to develop Business regarding Systems Engineering worldwide and assist the Local Sales teams to make their sales numbers.
On long term scale the contribution of Dassault Systemes technology of Systeme Engineering and Virtual Twins to solve the Global Sustainability Challenge is to be analyzed in terms of market needs and potential. Resulting portfolio amendments shall be suggested to add value at our diverse customer’s sustainability transformation programs.
What will your role be?
• Gather information about stakeholders, plans, needs, technology, measures, that contribute to CO2 status and roadmap (internet research and structured interviews)
• Analyze fit-gap of existing solutions and future market demands regarding sustainability management
• Analyze internal and external stakeholder needs from various sources
• Contribute to build the framework for a SysML based System Model of the earth
• Analyze the mission “decarbonize mankind” in terms of capabilities and functionalities needed
• Decompose the overall System Model down to country/city/Industry level with different viewpoints
• Model and analyze impacts and trade-offs of different measures to reduce CO2-footprint
• Prepare presentations, meetings, status updates for internal and external meetings
What you will learn?
This is a chance to learn about Dassault Systèmes’ products, to gain an in-depth understanding of our working culture and our business methodology. You will also learn about today’s “Experience Economy”. You will develop your professional, business and leadership skills and learn key skills in Project Management, Knowledge Capitalization, Change Management, Digital Business Transformation, 3D Design and 3D Simulation.
The challenges ahead:
In this challenging position as intern, you will work closely together with colleagues, from young talents to senior experts. You can build trusted relationships with different people working in various teams and connect with the right people internally.
Your key success factors
• Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master) in Engineering, preferable in Systemes Engineering
• Software Skills
• High level of flexibility and adaptability
• An entrepreneurial attitude and passion to learn
• An open mind-set and confident in presenting new ideas internally
• Fluent verbal and written English language skills to effectively communicate problems and solution
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
CATIA is the world’s leading solution for product design and experience. It delivers the unique ability not only to model any product in 3D but to do so in the context of the products real life behavior.