Imagine New Horizons
Be at the forefront of innovation! Serving customers of all sizes, in all industries from high-tech and life sciences to construction and transportation, we help businesses and people around the world create products and services in a novel, sustainable way.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What your role will be?
As a Software Development Intern with the Cost Intelligence team which extends Dassault Systemes' ability to help customers manage sustainable innovation by optimizing tradeoffs between Business, Performance, Quality and Environmental aspects.
You will contribute to the development of Cost Management topics such as
- Analyze the logic and performance of the code procedures that are used for large cost computations and rollup process
- Investigate and prototype - Live or On-demand Feed and synchronizing the Currency Exchange rates
- Create a Dashboard for stakeholders to understand the Product cost, profitability and margins
The Challenges ahead
Contributing to enrich our understanding with respect to best practices, standards and methodologies used to manage currency exchange rates in various industries across the global environment
Your Key Success Factors
- Knowledge of working and developing Java REST web services – in Linux or Windows server environment
- Willingness to learn new technology products to support the job
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Actively enrolled in a program at a college or university for the duration of the internship
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work onsite for the duration of the internship
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.