Imagine New Horizons
Be at the forefront of innovation! Serving customers of all sizes, in all industries from high-tech, life sciences, construction and transportation, we help businesses and people around the world create products and services in a novel, sustainable way.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What your role will be?
- Learn how to access and interpret Google Analytics
- Make recommendations on how to improve corporate publishing content and SEO based on analytics
- Recommend, create and write content such as blog posts, packaged social media content
- Act as a junior editor on Compass articles
- Support team activities such as reviewing customer case studies, distribution of Compass magazine, proofreading whitepapers/ebooks
The Challenges ahead
- Understanding team goals and activities – in order to interpret data and make data-based recommendations to improve team outputs
- Working to deadlines – deliver assignments on time in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility – adjust to changing priorities
- Multitasking – manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Global approach – work collaboratively with multinational teams
Your Key Success Factors
- Strong communications skills
- Solid writing skills, with an eye for what makes good editorial content
- Creative thinker
- Project and time-management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with departments across the organization
- Familiarity with online tools i.e. CMS, data analytics, SEO, etc.
- Positive, self-motivated attitude and willingness to learn and accept coaching
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.