Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
As the DELMIA Industry Process Expert, you are responsible for providing the Life Sciences business processes knowledge, expertise and pain points to worldwide ecosystem of organizations. You’ll work closely with Sales Channels and GEO Sales and Tech Sales involved as executive trusted advisor, complimenting and enhancing the software value message with industry particular flavor. This is a worldwide strategic role where you’re able to be involved in key opportunities for DELMIA brand across all geographies.
You will be the go-to expert and mentor in your respective industry for network of worldwide based colleagues coming from Sales, Tech Sales, Consulting and Services organizations, contributing to their continuous industry domain knowledge growth.
In addition, you will share and transfer the knowledge and lessons learnt from direct and indirect customer work into input for further offering development and enhancements. You will work with R&D and Portfolio teams providing your expertise and input, as well as act as Subject Matter Expert working with Global Industry teams and DELMIA Brand Marketing.
What will your role be?
- Be involved as C-Level trusted advisor in key strategic sales opportunities
- Coach and mentor peers in GEO Sales and Tech Sales teams on the industry pains and value drivers, as well as key business processes particularities,
- Provide on-the-job enablement, brainstorming and QA opportunities for peers working directly on the sales cycles or implementation projects.
- Author or validate content as SME and perform a speaker or panelist roles on internal and external marketing events
- Support and influence proper positioning of full portfolio of DELMIA solutions within the respective industry business process needs and market expectations.
- Work with Portfolio, R&D and Marketing teams when defining new offerings or packaging existing ones within respective industry scope
- Be involved as subject matter expert within existing and new training materials creations related to DELMIA Brand offering
- Capitalize and replicate on all work done and share the assets that further will enhance the work of peers in GEO teams
- Contribute to Competitive Intelligence and respective industry market analysis
Your Key Success Factors:
- 15+ years’ of experience within Life Sciences Industry (preferably Pharmaceutical) in manufacturing related roles or process management consulting roles.
- Proven knowledge and familiarity with worldwide industry norms and regulations in Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical manufacturing (FDA, EMA, etc.)
- Experience in management consulting, software sales or implementation (preferably Batch Management, Manufacturing and Quality oriented) in Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Industry
- Capability to prioritize and influence the discussions on the customer expectations based on the expected outcome and benefits
- Focus on discussing value of the solution and influencing reasoning within decision making process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Excellent public speaker and presentation skills
- Capability to extrapolate and storytell the experiences and industry best practices on C-Level meetings
- Willingness to share expertise and perform the role of coach and mentor
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.