Industry Process Consultant - Services - Graduate
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its 3DEXPERIENCE Platform leverages the Company’s world-leading 3D software applications to transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. With its online architecture, the 3DEXPERIENCE environment helps businesses to test and evaluate — anywhere in the development lifecycle of a product or service — the eventual experience they will deliver to their customers. In short, 3DEXPERIENCE powers the next-generation capabilities that drive today’s Experience Economy.
At Dassault Systèmes Euronorth, we are delighted to announce the launch of the 2022 Industry Process Consultant Graduate Programme, a 12-month development program for high achievers in technical business roles.
What will your role be?
- As an Industry Process Consultant at Dassault Systèmes Euronorth, you’ll be part of a bright, inclusive, supportive team, working directly with our customers to solve some of their biggest challenges.
- Demonstrating configured solutions to the customer, while focusing on value for the customer.
- Validating and testing whether configured functionality is in line with customer requirements, processes, and expectations.
- Providing functional support to the customer on our solutions during development and in daily operation
- Helping our clients plan and deliver organization-wide transformation programmed
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business
The challenge ahead
- Working with a variety of stakeholders within our client business
- Getting to know our client's businesses, their strengths and opportunities for improvements
- You will be a trusted advisor to our value customer giving value-driven recommendations based on Dassault Systèmes' out-of-the-box solutions with potential configuration.
- Maximizing solution value for the customer by mapping out the AS-IS and defining the TO-BE process.
- Listening to client problems, Identifying & mapping the customer’s requirements, and their impact on the business processes and KPIs.
- You could be involved in anything from large-scale digital transformations from product design, product lifecycle management, and production system simulation to process intelligence, making a genuine difference to our value customers, their supplier network and overall society as a whole along the way.
- Interspersed with the project work, you’ll benefit from structured training that equips you for a long and fulfilling career in the digital manufacturing world.
Your key success factors:
- A passion for solving real-world challenges: First and foremost, you’ll get a buzz from building and simulating things that make a difference to businesses, people and society. We also want to see a passion for coding – any experience you have is a bonus
- An articulate people-person: You’ll be interacting with a wide variety of individuals: some deeply techy, some from complex business domains, and others with low digital literacy. You’ll need to be comfortable understanding their needs and discussing potentially complicated technical ideas with all of them
- A positive, can-do team player: You love pushing the team to greater heights by helping colleagues out wherever you can. You always look to improve yourself and others. Your default answer to a question is ‘yes’, and you make big problems seem small
- A passion for sustainable innovation in the digital Manufacturing world: Passion to learn advanced-manufacturing technologies to reduce our client's carbon footprint and drive greater resilience.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.