Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let us design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
The 3DEXPERIENCE TWIN is a cross-geo department that creates digital twins to support the creation of virtual experiences during the whole product life cycle. The department defines and promotes a CAD data management method called UDM (Universal Data Model), a standardized but always improving set of rules implemented globally and cross-productions.
To rethink how Data Management and Preparation is done and transform our processes to the Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM is a foundational part of its mission. With this goal, 3DEXPERIENCE TWIN defines requirements, tests features & functions, and develops PLATFORM knowledge within the PIONEERS program.
We are open to all U.S. Dassault offices- Royal Oak MI, Paso Robles, CA, Long Beach CA, Waltham MA, Johnston RI, Woodland Hills, CA, San Diego, CA, and Schaumburg, Illinois, Pleasanton CA #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
The Product Information Specialist is a key player in the virtual model creation process. His/her main responsibility is to verify product correctness and to prepare master models adhering to our internal UDM standard. This typically includes also the variant logic definition and the final QA before the model handover to the staging team or to external partners.
You’re day to day responsibilities-
- Deliver digital twins as input for the realization of various digital assets, following a standardized data management process.
- Lead the transition of the data preparation to the 3DS PLATFORM tools, aiming to a seamless flow of data from PLM to Visualization.
- Leverage worldwide capacity, thanks to a mentorship program, pipeline standardization, and up-to-date documentation.
- Tool requirements definition and testing, in close collaboration with the Experience Technology team.
- Direct coordination and supervision of the Factory resources and implementation of hard QA gates.
- Increase efficiency in projects, based on consistent analysis of the department's performance.
- Retain talents and define development paths aligned with 3DEXCITE and DS goals.
- Active participation in the PIONEER program.
- Improve the tool  based project communication, defining standards and workflows in collaboration with the various project teams.
- Ensure project success by delivering on quality, on time, and on-scope.
You’re Challenges Ahead
- Building UDM master models based on CAD data using DELTAGEN
- Building the logic behind our configurator and visualizers
- Checking the configurations concerning quality and defined product correctness
- QA for build-up correctness and product logic of all deliverables
- Troubleshoot problems on all production relevant pipelines
- Reporting progress and status to internal stakeholders (PM, Team Manager, etc.)
- Creating effort estimations and supporting PM’s with timeline creation
- Mentoring and training junior 3D Data Specialists
- Interacting with customers and leading approval sessions
Your key success factors?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Graphics field is desirable
- 1-3 years of relative experience
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills: must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with strong work ethics, integrity and a strong level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and or within a global collaborative team
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and project management skills
- Proficiency in English is required
Preferred skills -
- 3D Visualization, Automotive, Data Management PLM
- CAD Design, CAD Data Preparation
- Proficiency with one or more 3D Software- DeltaGen, Maya, Blender,3Dsmax, Cinema 4D
- Proficiency with Microsoft- Excel, word and PowerPoint
Knowledge of PLM systems such as Simens Teamcenter is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.