Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
As a member of the BIOVIA Brand Marketing team, you will represent BIOVIA brand and support the team's objectives to connect with users, customers, prospects and partners.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Define, lead, and execute the social media and public communities for BIOVIA to strengthen brand awareness and reputation by creating compelling posts, improving engagements and growing followers and members.
- Regularly publish posts, videos and images that engage BIOVIA’s target market, follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Craft engaging content constantly aligned with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people
- Prefer experience in B2B for science-based companies
- Prefer knowledge/experience in chemistry/biologics/biology/AI
- Manage all posts for social (LinkedIn Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) Blogs and Public Communities on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Contribute to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers, followers and engagement
- Maintain and execute the BIOVIA social media posting schedule
- Work with subject matter experts to propose, draft, and schedule high-quality posts that educate and inspire BIOVIA users and prospects
- Monitor BIOVIA social channels and drive users to the public BIOVIA Community on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for in-depth education and collaboration
- Support the collection, analyze and publish dashboard of key social media performance metrics
- Work with a global team to investigate and brainstorm ideas to grow BIOVIA’s social media presence
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Business or Technology, Public Relations
- 5+ years proven experience in B2B social media roles, preferably in a communication corporate environment with communication experience in science, chemistry and biology
- Excellent organizational, project management and managing processes
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Proactive, enthusiastic, team-focused, and collaborative
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Market research and analytics; solid understanding of website and marketing analytics tools
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM and knowledge of web design (SEO)
- Knowledge of digital marketing programs and driving engagement, registrations and participation through major marketing channels
- Solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels
- Positive attitude, detailed and customer oriented
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.