Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will your role Be?
The Content Writer, Corporate Communications is responsible for supporting the corporate content team in defining, producing, optimizing and promoting corporate communication content to enhance 3DS reputation and awareness.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Write clear and compelling communication copy to create company awareness
- Produce and edit communication content in multiple formats, including but not limited to: magazine articles, blog posts, web copy, editorial columns, eBooks, communication guidelines, email blasts, video scripts, etc.
- Regularly access Google Analytics to study, interpret and share learnings/recommendations to improve team content
- Enhance team content through SEO tactics
- Analyze and transform complex technical concepts into engaging, simple language/storytelling intended for internal and external audiences
- Review and proof-read content for messaging, coherence and grammar
Your Key Success Factors:
- Excellent native-English communication skills
- University degree in Communication, Journalism or a similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience creating content in a professional setting (agency or in-house); exposure to B2B-content creation is a strong plus
- Familiarity with online tools i.e. CMS, data analytics, SEO, etc.
- Strong editorial sense
- Proven project and time-management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with departments across the organization
- Understanding 3DS branding strategy and guidelines
- Positive, self-motivated attitude and willingness to learn and accept coaching
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.