Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, architecting and demonstrating CATIA & 3DEXPERIENCE Solutions values to clients and partners to support the revenue sales plan through technical expertise.
As Industry Process Consultant in the WW CATIA Tech Sales organization, you will be responsible for presenting and demonstrating CATIA Concept Structure Engineer & CATIA SFE CONCEPT value propositions to Dassault Systemes customers and partners. As part of the Technical Sales team you will support the technical engagement with Dassault Systemes customers throughout the sales cycle and will support the sales organization in achieving or exceeding revenue targets. You will be responsible for:
- Engaging closely with the customers Product Development teams to position the use of CATIA & modeling and simulation technologies for early phase of concept development in multiple industries like, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Aerospace and Industrial Equipment
- Leading technical opportunities & engagements with corresponding planning, action list, success KPIs, reporting, and building customer technical relationships
Key Success Factors
Master of Sciences in engineering or similar experience. Strong industrial engineering background
Minimum 2 years’ experience with engineering design and/or simulation tools and methods responsibilities within engineering projects.
- Minimum 2 years working experience with CATIA (V5 and 3DEXPERIENCE)
- Expertise with CATIA apps (Mechanical) in the context of pre sales activities or as an end user
- Knowledge of ABAQUS, LS-DYNA, NASTRAN, ANSYS for finite element analysis of structures
- Prefer knowledge of automation and optimization methods such as process automation (Isight, ModelCenter, modeFRONTIER), scripting languages (Python, Visual Basic) and/or non-parametric optimization (OptiStruct, Tosca)
- Effective communication skills
- Prefer experience working within a software technical sales environment
- Must be able to effectively develop and deliver complex solution demonstrations to customers.
- Comfortable with aligning solutions with organizational needs and technical requirements with both engineering and IT directors, managers, lead engineers and analysts
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer site as and when required (20% - 40% domestic or international).
- Decision making
Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $125,000 and $145,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.