Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes (DS), we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
What will your role be?
As Industry Process Consultant, you will be responsible for presenting and demonstrating Cyber Systems Engineering value propositions to DS Customers and partners. The focus areas include analysis of Complex Systems, defining Software and System Architecture. As part of the Technical Sales Team, you will own the technical engagement with DS customers throughout the sales cycle and will support the sales organization in achieving or exceeding targets. You will be responsible for:
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert for System Architectural Framework, methods, and applications
- Use Model-based and data-driven processes to develop and refine strategies for Requirements Engineering, System Architecture, System Behavior Analysis, Requirements Verification, Test planning, and Interface integration and management for a complex system
- Modeling architecture of complex systems using OMG frameworks (UML, SysML, DoDAF 2.0 / UPDM, UAF)
- Modeling systems leveraging different perspectives (e.g. capability, operational, system, functional) and at various levels of abstraction
- Developing and driving model taxonomy and ontology consensus with stakeholders
- Capturing and analyzing customer expectations to converge on solutions and value proposals
- Leading technical opportunities & engagements with corresponding planning, action lists, success KPIs, reporting
- Developing and nurturing customer technical relationships to establish yourself as a Trusted Advisor
- Participating in Business Value Assessments, Proof of Value and preparation of RFI / RFP response for customers
- Developing and delivering technical presentations
- Developing customer specific methodologies and conducting trainings
- Publishing & Presenting technical material for Internal & External marketing
Key Success Factors
- Master's degree in Aerospace, Electrical, Software or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in SysML development (preferably Cameo System Architect)
- OCSMP Model User Experience Certification preferred
- Experience in hardware, software and firmware development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering tools and languages such as Magic Draw, Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect, UML / SysML
- Experience with 3DEXPERIENCE platform and 3D CAD design experience in a technical software platform such as NX, Creo, and CATIA (preferred).
- Exposure to 1D simulation tools such as Dymola (preferably), Matlab, Simulink, Amesim, Easy5, SimulationX
- Strong communication, customer facing and relationship building skills
- Software pre-sales experience through demonstration and presentations
- Experience working with commercial and government customers
- Familiar with DoD acquisition process
- Effectively communicate with all levels of an organization
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.