Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Manage the North American operations of the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab
Spearhead the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab Startup Acceleration and Open Innovation program for North America by recruiting disruptive startups and facilitate their growth curves
Push forward the mission of 3DEXPERIENCE Lab, with focus on Startups and Maker ecosystems, and SWYM communities- To Drive US Startup Incubation Mechanism - Manage Boston Fab Lab operations
An ideal candidate has possess the following traits.
- Ability to discover startups that are committed to solving tough technical challenges for a better, sustainable world.
- Sound familiarity with UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and should be a firm believer in sustainable future of the planet.
- Strong business orientation with a prior experience in working with/ handling startups, especially in context of North America.
- A knack for driving high-level partnerships with different stakeholders of the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab - accelerators, incubators, educational partners, fab labs, and more.
- A vision to expand the influence of 3DEXPERIENCE Lab within the local ecosystem (North America) and onboard new partner accelerators, incubators and research partners.
- Flexibility to switch between being an individual contributor and a collaborative team player, in response to the needs of the role and context of operation.
- A technical know-how of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, and the ability to give demos of the platform and make a case for value-in-kind exchange with potential partners.
- Exemplary Networking Skills to expand the social footprint of the lab within Americas.
- Strong Communication Skills that can be leveraged by the candidate to talk to media, speak about the Lab at events.
- Excellent Presentation Skills that enable the candidate to showcase the 3DEXPERIENCE Lab in front of technical/ non-technical audiences.
- Promote open innovation offer and act as an evangelist: animate the ecosystem of actors (start up, R&D etc), products and contents producers to stimulate collaborative open innovation models and the co-creation and development of new products and services.
Your Key Success Factors:
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field, 8 to 10 years of experience
- Technical background with multi-disciplines experience & creative skills, geared towards helping startups/ innovation ecosystems.
- A prior experience working with or as part of startups is essential.
- A successful track record of handling or working accelerators/ incubators will be preferred.
- Prior familiarity with 3DEXPERIENCE Platform is essential. Expert-level knowledge of collaborative tools on the platform will be preferred.
- Masters Degree is preferred. A Bachelor's degree with a relevant experience is also adequate for the role.
- Business Acumen
- Seek innovation in current practices
- Develop creative ideas
- Driving Innovation
- Project Management
- Demonstrate functionality of software products
- Build business relationships
- Apply business acumen
- Presenting to Others
- Driving Strategy
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.