As a 3D Digital Artist you are part of our Experience Production unit, which is responsible for producing marketing content for our automotive customers’ electrified/future vehicles. By leveraging 3D technology you work on a large variety of high-quality CGI projects while being part of an engaging, fun and international team of passionate artists. With your strong communication skills and your positive attitude you always aim to deliver to our high standards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lighting, animating, rendering, post-producing and supervising high-end CG productions
- Mentor and train others and help them grow as Artists, while continuing to develop your own knowledge and experience.
- Develop your skills in our 3D (real-time) visualization software 3DEXCITE DELTAGEN
- Ensure that the visual quality respects the guidelines provided by the Visual Artists, Supervisors and Visual Directors
- Customer contact: At times you will be able to present results to the client together with or on behalf of the production team
- Collaborate closely with all stakeholders, identify bottlenecks, align on direction, share knowledge with the team and support where it’s needed
- Foster a culture of knowledge sharing, innovation, best practices and process standardization
- Join and help maintain our constructive environment where team members can thrive, innovate, openly communicate and support each other
- Take ownership for our models, pipelines, processes and proactively implement or align with Technical Directors and Stakeholder on possible improvements
- Lead by example through your professional behavior and resilience and the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Work both independent and in teams and coordinate a small group of artists
- Get familiar with our quality standards and processes, while pushing for innovation
- Collaborate with teams spread around the world: Europe, India, USA and leverage their contribution
- Work inclusively, supporting our environment of involvement, respect, connection and innovation in a constantly evolving market
- Be approachable by the team members and by other contacts within the organization
- Report progress and status to internal and external Stakeholders (Project Managers, Teamleads, etc)
- Finish your projects and tasks within Time & Quality constraints
- Previous working experience in CGI
- Deep knowledge of 3D software packages and production workflows with a drive for innovation
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine
- Proficiency in 2D compositing and retouching in Photoshop (Nuke knowledge is considered a plus)
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills, primarily in English, to work closely with an international and multicultural team (Professional English skills, both spoken as written)
- Good time management skills
- Natural Problem Solver, who enjoys freedom and can work independently
- Ability to create effort estimations for working packages.
- Creativity and a talent for visualization with a growth-mindset for learning new things
- Ability to challenge the way things have always been done, keep focus on future challenges and inspire an innovative environment
- Confident, social, proactive, agile and motivated person
- Ability to interact with customers and consult them on CG image production for various experiences
Nice to have:
- Experience in people and change management are a plus
- Interest in the automotive industry is definitely an asset
- 3D Modeling skills are not mandatory but considered a plus (we primarily work with CAD data which we augment with additional modeling done globally, which is provided to the 3D Artists)
- Understanding of any coding language is not mandatory but considered a plus
3DEXCITE provides digital continuity and seamless experiences to connect the brand to the public at every touchpoint, whether it be online, through mobile devices or in-store. The brand story is clear, the product experience is personal, and the entire process produces valuable data that can be leveraged intelligently in future campaigns. We aim to contribute towards achieving carbon neutrality by creating sustainable marketing content for our clients and their innovative products.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.