ENOVIA Merchandizing Optimizer
3DVIA Shopper Overview
3DVIA Shopper is a new and ready-to-use business solution for Brand Manufacturers and Retailers. It enables users to realistically simulate retail settings inside immersive, lifelike 3D environments to better imagine, validate, and deploy optimum shopping experiences.
(1) Improve brand decisions and differentiate from the competition
• Easily create virtual shopping experiences to visualize ideas and see them through the eyes of consumers.
• Use high quality, realistic visualizations to improve decision making and communication with business partners.
• From category structure and brand architecture to packaging impact, you can discuss, optimize and interact with your ideas in 3D, in just a few clicks.
• Explore options more efficiently by eliminating the cost and time required to develop physical mock-ups.
(2) Transform insights into in-store execution
• Maintain respect for the design intent by creating reusable merchandising templates driven by category management decisions.
• Easily adapt results to best meet store-specific requirements including product assortments, space, and furniture.
• Validate and optimize merchandising best practices in accordance with an automated rule checker.
• Generate and print easy to understand merchandising instructions for successful in-store deployment.
(3) Democratize the use of 3D
• Leverage the power of 3D with applications that can be easily used by non-technical users.
• Deploy interactive 3D content through a web browser to connect with end users wherever they are.
• Identify significant time and cost savings with a unique technology that quickly and easily transforms 2D pictures into 3D virtual products.
• More clearly discuss, optimize, and interact with branding and packaging ideas using the universal language of 3D
(4) Optimize processes end-to-end
• Leverage the powerful ENOVIA V6 platform to integrate merchandizing processes around the shopping experience.
• Quickly adapt and deploy processes using a pre-defined set of business objects
• Connect packaging, shelf, and store design for efficient commercial operations.
• Improve information sharing and engagement across global and local organizations in real-time through 3D virtual shopping experiences.
- Validate the quality of your merchandising plans.
- Identify potential errors to more quickly adapt designs for an optimal in-store experience.
- Easily integrate brand- or retailer-specific rules in your merchandising design.
- Identify best practices that can be easily shared throughout the organization.
- Collaborate between merchandising experts and local retailers more efficiently.
Establish Merchandising RulesBetter adhere to merchandizing best-practices with 3DVIA Shopper’s built-in library of merchandising rules. Easily apply these rules to each product sub assortment to validate 3D shelves design.
Customize Merchandising RulesCustomize values for each rule in order to validate merchandizing rules according to an individual store’s layout or retail objectives.
Validate Merchandising RulesLaunch the 3DVIA Shopper merchandising rule checker command with a single click to verify that all products and fixtures respect applicable guidelines. This command generates an interactive report that details what business objects have broken established rules, and offers advice on how errors can be corrected. All identified business objects are clearly highlighted in the 3D gondola window, making it easy for users to visually identify where changes are required.