Linear Dynamics with Abaqus
This course introduces the user to the algorithms and methods used to study linear dynamic problems with Abaqus/Standard.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Extract eigenmodes about a certain frequency
- Maximize the convergence rate during eigenvalue extraction
- Determine whether the number of extracted eigenmodes is sufficient to represent the structure's response adequately
- Perform transient, steady-state, response spectrum and random response analyses using the eigenmodes
- Use multiple base motions
- Apply damping in linear problems
The workshops reinforce the fundamental concepts presented in the lectures.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for engineers with experience using Abaqus.
The overview provides details of the topics covered in each lecture. Please note that the actual course agenda may vary depending on location.