What's New in Abaqus 6.14-AP
- SIMULIA Composites Modeler for Abaqus/CAE to updated to version 2014-0908
- SIMULIA CZone for Abaqus updated to version V3.0-1
- SIMULIA Abaqus/CAE Associative Interface for CATIA updated to CATIA V5-6R2014
- SIMULIA Abaqus/CAE Associative Interface for SolidWorks updated to SolidWorks 1.8
- SIMULIA Abaqus/CAE Associative Interface for Pro/ENGINEER updated to Pro/E 20140716
What's New in Abaqus 6.14
Product simulation is often performed today by engineering groups using niche simulation tools from different vendors to simulate various design attributes. The use of multiple vendor software products creates inefficiencies and increases costs. SIMULIA delivers a scalable suite of unified analysis products that allow all users, regardless of their simulation expertise or domain focus, to collaborate and seamlessly share simulation data and approved methods without loss of information fidelity.
The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering a vast spectrum of industrial applications. For example, in the automotive industry engineering work groups can consider full vehicle loads, dynamic vibration, multibody systems, impact/crash, nonlinear static, thermal coupling, and acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain a competitive advantage.
- Reduction in a company’s FEA toolset and training expenses
- Greater efficiency in model generation
- Improved correlation between tests and analysis results
- Improved data transfer between simulations
- More flexible workforce