Ultra-fast product development, improved large data management, better performance and response times – the strengths ENOVIA® V5-6R2015 enhancements bring to VPLM.
- Upgrade from V5-6R2014 to V5-6R2015 is seamless with no metadata model change.
- Protect IP/IT investments with up-to-date operating systems and middleware support.
- Reduce ENOVIA VPM Navigator CPU consumption by up to 50% when navigating on large sessions for an improved product usage experience.
- Enhance ENOVIA LCA Product Editor usability with the support of Multi-Valuated Attribute display and color customization in Sheet editor. End-user productivity is maximized with the introduction of the Smart Locking capability to manage simultaneously the lock/unlock of parts and instances.
- Improve the performance of CATIA V5/ENOVIA VPM V5 integration with a better management of the latency effect in case of remote access (WAN).
- Streamline reconciliation between ENOVIA VPM V5 and ENOVIAvpm with the support of new version and new revisions when reconciling from ENOVIAvpm.
ENOVIAvpm 1.8 Enhancements
This new release of ENOVIAvpm solutions reinforces the customer choice of ENOVIAvpm and protects the investment by providing up-to-date operating systems and middleware support.
- Upgrade from ENOVIAvpm 1.7 to ENOVIAvpm 1.8 is seamless with no metadata model change.
- Interact directly with ENOVIAvpm desktop application on Microsoft Windows operating system.
ENOVIA SmarTeam Enhancements
ENOVIA SmarTeam is the solution for robust, flexible, out-of-the-box collaborative product lifecycle management), ideal for engineering departments and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- Improve workflow usability and ergonomics through the availability of new user experience for Workflow Executers Selection and the capability to reuse templates to send emails for Workflow responses.
- Enhance the Smart paging display for a flexible, dynamic and intuitive search experience.
- Extend ENOVIA SmarTeam collaboration in a robust multi-CAD environment with latest CAD Integration certification as it is continuously improved to empower collaborative engineering scenarios.
ENOVIA V5 Portfolio
The ENOVIA V5 portfolio consists of ENOVIA VPLM and ENOVIA SmarTeam — each compatible with ENOVIA V6.
ENOVIA VPLM addresses companies dealing with highly complex products, resources and manufacturing processes. It mainly targets medium and large extended enterprises.
ENOVIA SmarTeam delivers collaborative Product Data Management (PDM) solutions for small and mid-sized enterprises, engineering departments of larger organizations, and across the supply chain.
ENOVIA VPLM and ENOVIA SmarTeam can be used in conjunction with ENOVIA V6 for best-in-class collaborative product development business processes for enterprises across a wide range of industries. See V6 portfolio for more details.