FMI Support in Dymola
FMU Export from Simulink
Version 2.1 released
An updated version of the Dassault Systèmes FMU Export from Simulink was released on May 29, 2015.
The new package supports:
- Loading of binary MEX S-functions
- C++ source S-functions
- Simulink I/O buses with structured naming
- Black-box FMU generation
- Block hierarchy in variable names
Please contact your Dymola support channel/sales representative for access to download. A minor update (version 2.1.1) was released on June 24, 2015.
Version 2.0 released
A new version of the Dassault Systèmes FMU Export from Simulink was released March 31, 2015. The new package supports:
FMI versions 1.0 and 2.0
- Model Exchange and Co-Simulation
- Co-Simulation export with Simulink fixed-step solvers
- MATLAB/Simulink R2010a – R2014b (32- and 64-bit)
- Visual Studio 2008 and later C compilers
- General enhancements and reduced limitations, including support for all data types supported by Simulink (including signed/unsigned integers and boolean)
FMI 2.0 support
FMI 2.0 (released on July 25, 2014) has been supported in Dymola since the Dymola 2015 FD01 release on both Windows and Linux. FMI 2.0 RC1 is no longer supported. Please consult the Dymola Release Notes and User’s Manual for details on support of optional FMI features.
FMI 1.0 support
Dymola have supported the FMI 1.0 specifications for Model Exchange and Co-Simulation since they were released in 2010. Dymola passes the FMI 1.0 CrossCheck for both Model Exchange (export and import) and Co-Simulation (slave and master).
Dymola 2015 export for dSPACE Release 2014-A using FMI 2.0 RC1
The FMI 2.0 RC1 source code export in Dymola 2015 contains a bug that prevents integration with dSPACE
Release 2014-A. A fix-pack that addresses this bug is available on request.
Please contact your support channel/sales representative for access to download.
Related Knowledge base article, QA00000031053.