Modelica Systems SimulationSimulate the complex interactions between multi-domain physical systems
It is common practice today to use many different models to simulate the behavior of complex systems and products. These models rarely interoperate with one another and don’t exist in an "aggregated" environment that allows a "whole-system multi-physics simulation" of the complete product.
As the number and complexity of systems continues to grow, the effective modeling and simulation of these individual systems, and their interaction with other systems, becomes increasingly important. Systems engineering is essential to avoid detecting unexpected system interactions during the validation and verification phases of the product development process.
KEY BENEFITS :
- Rapidly model and simulate the performance of complex products and systems
- Accelerate understanding and validation of complex systems through early virtual simulation
- Quickly find solution to complex multi-physic system design problems
- Use Modelica compliant component models to facilitate intellectual property capture for re-use
- Leverage powerful and open model libraries for a large number of engineering domains to create customized components or adapt existing ones to match their unique cross-discipline system needs
- Ability to integrate Modelica models with 3D geometry to perform virtual 3D simulations of complex mechanisms and systems
Systems Mechatronic EngineeringView More
Leverage the power of Modelica and 3DEXPERIENCE to rapidly develop, simulate and validate complex mechatronic products and systems
Systems Dynamic Performance EngineeringView More
A revolutionary new solution for modeling and simulating the dynamic behavior and complex interactions between multi-domain physical systems
Systems Simulink ExportView More
Export Modelica compliant systems behavior models from the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform for simulation within a Simulink® environment
Systems Real Time Execution ExportView More
Export Modelica compliant systems behavior models for use in Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) test environments
Systems FMU ExportView More
Generate Functional Mock-up Units (FMUs) from the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform in order to integrate & simulate the model on other co-simulation...
Systems C Code ExportView More
Generate C source code from Modelica compliant systems behavior models to validate it on any hardware platform
Dymola is a complete tool for modeling and simulation of complex systems for use within automotive, aerospace, process and other applications.
Air Conditioning LibraryView More
Model and optimize air conditioning system designs, from early system definitions through to detailed control system design and implementation.