Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, BIOVIA™ provides global, collaborative product lifecycle experiences to transform scientific innovation
BIOVIA solutions create an unmatched scientific management environment that can help science-driven companies create and connect biological, chemical, and material innovations to improve the way we live.
The industry-leading BIOVIA portfolio is focused on integrating the diversity of science, experimental processes, and information requirements across research, development, QA/QC, and manufacturing. Capabilities cover scientific data management; biological, chemical, and materials modeling and simulation; open collaborative discovery; scientific pipelining; enterprise laboratory management; enterprise quality management; environmental health & safety; and operations intelligence.
BIOVIA is committed to enhancing and speeding innovation, improving productivity and compliance, reducing costs, and accelerating product development from research and product ideation through commercialization and manufacturing for science-driven enterprises of all industries.
Key Features & Benefits
- Accelerate compliant product and process development from research through QA/QC
- Create enterprise-wide intelligence that helps reduce cycle times for product commercialization
- Manage and connect scientific innovation processes and information with other product lifecycle systems
- Electronically capture, and access consistent data to improve insight into process and product quality from early design through full commercialization
- Streamline data access and reporting across the enterprise and reveal information in the most appropriate way for stakeholders to help improve decision making
- Facilitate collaboration, internally and across external research networks to access, organize, analyze, and share information
- In-silico design and selection of molecules, biologics and materials, using modeling, simulation and predictive analytics
Communities & BlogsMore Communities
In today's experience economy, the ability to discover, design, and deliver breakthrough innovation at the molecular level creates transformational value for science-driven enterprises of all industries, and has the promise to provide exponential value to consumers.