Requirements Manager enables organizations to improve their overall global requirement management process by capturing the “voice of the customer” and translating it into user requirements that define new products. Requirements Manager provides companies with a central repository of customer needs and the product requirements that satisfy them.
Requirements Manager enables global development organizations to drive consistency in a shared environment when capturing customer, regulatory standards and market-driven requirements. Requirements can be defined and decomposed into a hierarchy, and fulfilled through the design, implementation and testing of final products to provide traceability throughout product development. The benefits of Requirements Manager is maximized when used with other ENOVIA® and CATIA® solutions to define complex products, including their functional and logical aspects. In addition, as requirements are linked to program and project management activities, full traceability is established throughout the entire development process ensuring that the products that are developed to meet original market goals.
Requirements Manager enables companies to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of their requirements management process by enabling the following:
- Fully manage the requirements lifecycle from the initial authoring to fulfillment with a product launch
- Maintain requirements traceability back to the original customer and marketing (source) documents
- Improve configuration of requirements to reduce development costs and project schedule slippage by establishing baselines agreed to by all stakeholders
- Enhance sharing and communication of requirements to cross functional organizations resulting in less rework, missed objectives, and missed deadlines
- Support optimal design architecture definition by enabling trade-off analysis that balances functionality, performance, and cost