Our Cloud Eligibility tool is the easiest and quickest way to check the compatibility of your environment with 3DEXPERIENCE platform on cloud.
The actions described have to be performed as Windows System Administrator. Please ensure that you have the admin rights with internet access.
The official Cloud Program Directory contains detailed prerequisites and system requirements. The following pages are describing the main highlighted requirements to check prior to upgrading.
Support Policy for Browsers is as follows
- Internet Explorer 11 in 32-bit mode is a Validated platform
- Internet Explorer 11 in 64-bit mode is a Compatible platform
- 32-bit Firefox 60 ESR is a Validated platform
- 64-bit Firefox 60 ESR is a Validated platform
- Firefox x ESR, with x>60 is a Compatible Platform
- 32-bit or 64-bit Chrome, most current stable channel release, is a Compatible Platform
- IE settings (Internet Options > Advanced tab > Security section) Ensure that “Check for server certificate revocation” Option is activated (if you switch it on, you need to restart your computer)
- IE settings (Internet Options > Advanced > Security) Ensure that “Enable Enhanced Protected Mode” Option is disabled
- IE settings (Internet Options > Advanced > Security) Ensure that “TLS 1.0”, “TLS 1.1” and “TLS 1.2” Options are enabled
Native Apps are supported on
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
For detailed information refer to the Program Directory.
Bandwidth and Latency considerations
When receiving a Case, DS will determine if this is due to an issue specific to network round trip latency or available bandwidth between Customer’s location of access of the DS Offering and DS’s data center. If the round trip latency is above one hundred twenty (120) milliseconds, and/or if the available bandwidth is below two (2) MBytes/sec, DS reserves the right not to provide Support Services.
Such round trip latency / bandwidth measure shall be performed using 3DEXPERIENCE Paltform “Network Perfomance” utility accessible on the “Assistance / About 3DEXPERIENCE Platform / Support” menu.