Our Cloud Eligibility tool is the easiest and quickest way to check the compatibility of your environment with 3DEXPERIENCE platform on cloud.
The actions described have to be performed as Windows System Administrator. Please ensure that you have the admin rights with internet access.
The official Cloud Program Directory contains detailed prerequisites and system requirements. The following pages are describing the main highlighted requirements to check prior to upgrading.
Support Policy for Browsers is as follows
- 32-bit Firefox 60 ESR is a Validated platform
- 64-bit Firefox 60 ESR is a Validated platform
- Firefox x ESR, with x>60 is a Compatible Platform
- 32-bit or 64-bit Chrome, most current stable channel release, is a Compatible Platform
Internet Option settings
1. Open the configuration panel and go toInternet Options > Advanced > Security Ensure that “Enable Enhanced Protected Mode” Option is disabled
2.Open the configuration panel and go to Internet Options > Advanced > Security Ensure that “TLS 1.0”, “TLS 1.1” and “TLS 1.2” Options are enabled
Native Apps are supported on
- Windows 10
For detailed information refer to the Program Directory.
Bandwidth and Latency considerations
When receiving a Case, DS will determine if this is due to an issue specific to network round trip latency or available bandwidth between Customer’s location of access of the DS Offering and DS’s data center.
It is required (https://media.3ds.com/support/progdir/all/?pdir=3Dexp&context=cloud):
- a minimum of sixteen (16) Mb/s available bandwidth and a maximum of one hundred and twenty (120) milliseconds round trip latency toward DS’s data center is a Qualified Platform.
- A minimum of four (4) Mb/s available bandwidth and a maximum of three hundred and fifty (350) milliseconds round trip latency toward DS’s data center is a Compatible Platform.
DS reserves the right not to provide Support Services if those requirements are not respected.
Such round trip latency / bandwidth measure shall be performed using 3DEXPERIENCE Paltform “Network Perfomance” utility accessible on the “Assistance / About 3DEXPERIENCE Platform / Support” menu.