Imagine new horizons....
Dassault Systèmes is 2nd largest software development company in Europe and is among Fortune 50 list of the largest software companies in the World. Dassault Systèmes develops software for systems engineering, 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing and more. At Dassault Systèmes we empower people with passion for change and innovation, #WeAre3DS.
Dassault Systèmes, UAB is a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes founded more than 20 years ago with the core R&D team residing in Kaunas. The company develops one of the most popular systems engineering and enterprise architecture solutions on the market: Cameo Systems Modeler and Cameo Enterprise Architecture (see https://www.3ds.com/products-services/catia/products/no-magic/solutions/ for more information). Key customers include NASA, Boeing, Airbus, Bosch, US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, Audi, BMW, Renault, Honda, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman and Bombardier.
We are currently expanding our business, therefore we invite You to join our team!
What will your role be?
- Be a part of a highly skilled team there quality is key
- Develop and validate new functionality to our products that are developed in Kaunas and not only have global recognition but also can change the world literally
- Regularly assess metrics and customers feedbacks to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement
- Implement automated tests
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team
- Keep up with the latest technological developments, look ahead for future products
The day in Dassualt Systèmes
- Every working day at Dassault Systèmes starts with your nice and skilled colleagues
- You will have an opportunity to collaborate with fellow software engineers, systems analysts, and quality engineers on how to develop new and existing product functionalities
- You will participate in technical meetings and be a part in solving architectural issues together with the team
- Technology stack - Java SE/EE, Java 8/11, Cassandra, Akka, Maven, IntelliJ, Jenkins/TeamCity, GIT, JIRA. Also modeling languages like SysML, UML, UAF, BPMN
- An opportunity to work on products that are developed in Kaunas and not only have global recognition but also change the World
- Highly skilled team – 75% of team members have more than 5 years of experience and endorses quality over speed
- Effective, meaningful, and well-organized processes based on actually working SCRUM principles
- You will have the opportunity to participate in conferences, get certificates and internal trainings
- Additional health insurance, flexible work schedule, team building events, friendly working environment and a brand new office which is not planned as an open office
Your key success factors
- At least 6-7 years of relevant experience creating products
- Proficiency in Java
- You don't take average as a standard
- Thorough, quality is key for you
- You like to share knowledge and mentor your less experienced colleagues
- Good development and Agile workflow knowledge
- You are constantly looking for challenges and like to solve complex issues
- Cassandra knowledge is a plus
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.