Стань следующим революционером
Dassault Systèmes Life Sciences Engagement team: empowering people and energizing passion to change the world and create the future.
Dassault Systèmes, with 35 years of experience transforming the way products are designed, produced and supported has combined with Medidata, developers of the world’s most-used platform for clinical development, commercial and real world data. Our Life Sciences sales and marketing teams bring together all of Dassault Systemes life science capabilities in one go-to-market organization, providing our clients with life science domain focus and expertise to accelerate their business. As one organization we are leading the transformation in life sciences. Unique in the industry, we provide our clients with an integrated business and scientific platform from discovery and preclinical development, through clinical trials, all the way to manufacturing and commercialization. Discover the future of life sciences: www.mdsol.com
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. Dassault Systemes Life Sciences & Healthcare, led by Medidata co-founder Tarek Sherif, has global operations and employees in the US, Europe and Asia.
• Our expertise is leveraged by Account Managers at key inflection points in the sales cycle. Beyond driving incremental revenue for the organization, we set the tone in the marketplace for Biovia and the Medidata Platform. The Solution Sales Specialist, Biovia will shape and help execute Dassault Systèmes strategy around imaging.
• This position requires a poised and seasoned self-starter who can execute with minimal direction as well as take initiative; a builder who can create strong working relationships, processes and outcomes; adept at working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Use Competitive Intelligence to understand the strategic direction of clients and align/propose how Biovia can help them achieve those goals.
• Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Marketing, Product Strategy, Product Management and Professional Services to qualify opportunities, continue to build product momentum and increase market share
• Work in concert with Account Managers to execute on sales strategies, in part, by presenting and evangelizing the value of the Biovia solution directly to CROs, Sponsors and Core Labs.
• Assist and support Account managers and Market Development teams in speaking with prospective customer functional groups such as Image Management, Data Management, Clinical Operations, IT, etc.
• Aid in supporting, establishing and managing quarterly Product Marketing activities (including, but not limited to – white papers, press releases, search engine optimization, case studies, etc.)
• Design talk track for email / cold call campaigns to be used by both Inside Sales and Market Development
• Work alongside Global Learning & Development to develop and deliver training offerings to scale the solution area with the direct sales force and partner teams.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Sales background. Comfortable leading sales campaigns and bringing creative sales ideas to a startup-like team
• Strong knowledge of the biopharmaceutical clinical trials R&D process, including CROs, medical imaging and the Core Lab landscape.
• Fluent in German & English - written & oral
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or Life Sciences, or equivalent experience
• Related experience, with knowledge and experience in the life sciences industry - especially in the clinical development area, preferred
Присоединяйтесь к Dassault Systèmes, компании 3DEXPERIENCE Сompany Виртуальными вселенными 3DEXPERIENCE компании Dassault Systèmes все становится возможным! Мы обслуживаем 230 000 клиентов в 11 отраслях: от высоких технологий и моды до естественных наук и транспорта... Мы помогаем предприятиям и людям во всем мире создавать устойчивые инновации с учетом потребностей сегодняшнего и завтрашнего дня. Присоединяйтесь к быстрорастущей компании-лидеру, где работает около 20 000 талантливых специалистов.