SIMULIA Advantage Support
Optimizing user support for your simulation projects
SIMULIA provides high-quality technical support and related services as an important part of our relationship with our customers. The SIMULIA Advantage Support package fosters innovation and helps customers optimize user productivity with SIMULIA support expertise. It provides effective troubleshooting and advice to help support time-to-market initiatives for your products.
SIMULIA Advantage level support is the standard for SIMULIA products, including Abaqus and SIMULIA SLM. Advantage support is included in the basic license fee for commercial annual licenses and is provided with other commercial licenses subject to payment of the applicable annual support fee.
To get online support go to DS Support.
Support Overview: SIMULIA Advantage Support includes:
- Continuous product enhancement of the SIMULIA products
- Regular migration to the latest software updates and maintenance deliveries allows customers to use the latest technology from SIMULIA for their simulation solutions, thereby extending the value of their software investment.
- Support for non-defect issues, including initial advice on best practices for using SIMULIA products.
- Local Support Office Access – 8/5 (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Telephone, e-mail and Web access by authorized contacts to a local SIMULIA office or representative in your country or time zone.
- Available in the local language or English from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., local time, Monday through Friday (except major local holidays; local time is defined as the time for the regional SIMULIA support office).
- A password-protected, Web-based support system, available 24/7 (24 hours per day, 7 days per week)
- Full access by all authorized contacts.
- Visibility and storage of all of your organization's support incidents (with valid authorization).
- E-mail notification of responses to your support incidents, as well as availability in the Web-based system.
- Access to the DS Knowledgebase, which provides documented answers to common customer questions ranging from installation and licensing, to finite element modeling, scripting and customization.
- E-mail notification of changes to the Q&A in the DS Knowledgebase for which you have requested notification.
- Support for defect issues (software functionality, administration, installation, etc.), including delivery of corrective and maintenance solutions for reported defects. For critical situations, customers can initiate a maintenance escalation process through their local SIMULIA support office to accelerate resolution and correction of their problem.