The 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA V6 Aras Innovator Integration (ACI) is a comprehensive solution for all kinds of integration scenarios. The solution integrates the 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structure to an Aras Innovator BOM or CAD Document structure.
ACI as PDM system integration runs asynchronously in the background. To allow a flexible usage the solution is complemented with interactive UI in CATIA V6 Rich Client.
Aras Innovator 11 SP5 and higher is supported as ACI target platform.
- CATIA V6 can be used as an authoring tool in the context of an Aras Innovator PLM environment
- Based on an unified SOA web-architecture with orchestration and asynchronous processing
- Highly configurable for object mapping and customer specific adaptations
- Supports coexistence, migration, and cross-system border collaboration
- Integrates CAD data format converters and CAD data optimizer for many CAD formats like JT, STEP, 3DXML, CATIA, and other formats (third party converters may be required)
- Offers an external web client for administration, execution and visualization of Aras Innovator product structures and 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structures
Key features and technical highlights.
- Transfer of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structure to Aras Innovator BOM
- Transfer of 2D and 3D CAD (CATDrawing, CATPart)
- Toolbar in CATIA V6 to initiate the transfer of a selected product structure to Aras Innovator
- Attribute, revision, and life cycle state mapping
- Web service that allows to push (V6 UI is provided) or to pull a 3DEXPERIENCE product structure to Aras Innovator
- Synchronizes design structures and part structures (BOM)
- Create Thumbnails for 3DParts from 3DEXPERIENCE for visualization in Aras Innovator
- Supports HOOPS 3D PDF generation for 3DXML and CATPart
- Transfer of 2D PDF for Drawings (requires PDF Printer)
- Scheduled list processing
- Optional customized Aras server methods for part creation
- Installation support.
- Customizing/development support (off and on-site).
- On-site or WEB-based training.
- On demand software releases allow fast realization of additional customer requirements.
For further information visit our website: