The 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA V6 Teamcenter Integration (TCI) is a comprehensive solution for all kinds of integration scenarios. The solution integrates the 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structure to the Teamcenter product structure.
TCI as PDM system integration runs asynchronously in the background. To allow a user-controlled and flexible usage the solution is complemented with interactive and synchronous functionality.
Teamcenter 9.1, 10.1, and 11.2 are supported as TCI target platforms.
- CATIA V6 can be used as an authoring tool in the context of an Teamcenter PLM environment
- Based on an unified SOA web-architecture with orchestration and asynchronous processing
- Highly configurable for object mapping and customer specific adaptations
- Supports coexistence, migration, and cross-system border collaboration
- Integrates CAD data format converters and CAD data optimizer for many CAD formats like JT, STEP, CATIA, and other formats (third party converters may be required)
- Compatible with the CATIA V5 integration data model in Teamcenter
- Functionality is available in Teamcenter via “Structure Manager“ and “My Teamcenter” applications and in the 3DEXPERIENCE Rich Client
- Exchange of configuration data
- Offers an external web client for administration, execution and visualization of Teamcenter product structures and 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structures
- Runs asynchronously in the background via scheduler as well as interactively
Key features and technical highlights.
- Bi-directional exchange of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual product structure and Teamcenter product structure
- Transfer of 2D and 3D CAD (CATProduct, CATDrawing, CATPart)
- Functionality in CATIA V6:
- Query for Teamcenter Item Revisions
- Display Teamcenter properties
- Pull Item Revisions from Teamcenter
- Filter structure by Teamcenter configuration
- Attribute, revision, and life cycle state mapping
- Synchronizes design structures and part structures (BOM)
- Manages access rights to product structures and geometry files between Teamcenter and 3DEXPERIENCE
- Applies Teamcenter configurations to 3DEXPERIENCE
- Item Type to 3DEXPERIENCE Part Type mapping
- P&O and security mapping
- Non-CAD Document exchange
- Validation of 3DEXPERIENCE data import (post processing)
- Re-conciliation of CATIA V5 CATProduct structure with Teamcenter product structure (pre processing)
- Installation support.
- Customizing/development support (off and on-site).
- On-site or WEB-based training.
- On demand software releases allow fast realization of additional customer requirements.
- Allows the product data sharing between 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA V6 and the Teamcenter PDM environment
- Product, customization and process consulting for additional requirements from one source
- Integrates seamlessly with other T-Systems integrations
- Over 15 years experience in extremely successful CATIA Teamcenter integration
For further information visit our website: