The PROSTEP OpenPDM SAP Integration for 3DEXPERIENCE seamlessly connects your PLM processes between the Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform and SAP. Independent of the engineering domain in CATIA, DELMIA or SIMULIA, the integration manages the information exchange with SAP. Synchronize your product data in a bi-directional way to guarantee consistent information and lifecycle information across system borders.
The integration solution is based on the world-leading PLM integration platform OpenPDM by PROSTEP. As all OpenPDM solutions, the connectors to 3DEXPERIENCE and SAP work with the official API from Dassault Systèmes and from SAP and have the capability to read and write all standard object models as well as your customized object models. The defined P&O and security restrictions are automatically respected.
All information is synchronized automatically in the background without the need of user interaction. The powerful OpenPDM PROCESS engine gives you the possibility to model the business processes according to your business needs. The OpenPDM PROCESS monitoring provides an easy-to-use interface to administrators and key users.
PROSTEP, SAP and Dassault Systèmes have a long history of software partnership. Based on these strong partnerships, the functionalities of OpenPDM connectors are always increased to follow and support new features as well as new system releases. In combination with the experiences of the PROSTEP PLM team we offer the best-in-class 3DEXPERIENCE integration solution.
- Scalable solution based on proven OpenPDM PLM integration platform
- PLM business process driven solution based on scalable BPMN process engine
- Extensible to establish the synchronization with additional other systems
- Read and write full structures of standard and customized objects e.g.
- Engineering objects like Parts, Representations or Documents incl. versioning
- Manufacturing objects like Routings, Work Instructions or Resources incl. versioning
- Handling the object lifecycle management
- Handling the object change management
- Handling the location of control of objects in the connected systems
- Based on proven standard PLM integration platform OpenPDM from PROSTEP
- PROSTEP has over 20 years experience in PLM system integration projects
- Usage of standard interfaces and separate business logic enables independence of system upgrades
- The pre-configured product software reduces ramp-up times
- The solution supports your PLM business processes and does not change them