Cabling Designer software is a logical harness circuit design system that simplifies the transfer of information between the physical and logical world. It accomplishes this using electro-physical objects. Some examples are Wire, Unit Connector, Wire-Harness-Connector, Joint, Splice, Joint-Connector, Shield, Twist, Bundling, Grouping. Using these electro-physical objects in an environment allows easy implementation of:
1. Wire Harness Variant Design,
2. Hierarchical capabilities allowing entire-system-connections for the wire connections and into the actual units that the wires are connected to,
3. Fully Customizable Design Rule Check (DRC) capabilities All this combined makes Cabling Designer unique in giving you the capability to deliver a producible design that is cost effective in a minimum amount of time. Cabling Designer CAA V5 Based is prepared as "Phase-2" of Cabling Designer Integration with CATIA V5.
It gives you the Cabling Designer environment on CATIA V5 as its wookbench.
1. Linking all connections and objects between Cabling Designer and CATIA V5 EWR.
2. Allowing Forward and Backward annotation between Cabling Designer and CATIA V5 EWR via an XML neutral file. If you are interested in "Phase-1" which will provide the basic level integration with CATIA V5, please refer to the term of "Cabling Deaigner Interface Module CAA V5 Based".
Cabling Designer CAA V5 Based can run as the workbench of CATIA V5.
Cabling Designer CAA V5 provides same user interface and operation manner with CATIA V5.