SIMULIA Integration Partner
IBM Platform LSF is the most powerful workload manager for demanding, distributed and mission-critical high performance computing environments. It provides a complete set of workload management capabilities; all designed to work together to address your high performance computing needs.
Other solutions lack key HPC components and vendor support, relying on your technical ability and time to implement. Platform LSF includes a comprehensive set of intelligent, policy-driven scheduling features, enabling you to fully utilize your compute infrastructure resources. Its highly scalable and available architecture allows you to schedule complex workloads, and manage up to petaFLOP-scale resources. With the best support in the HPC industry, Platform LSF provides the most complete HPC datacenter solution for workload management.
IBM Platform MPI™ is a high performance and production quality implementation of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) standard for both the Linux and Microsoft® Windows operating systems. Platform MPI 8.1 combines the broad adoption and scalability of HP-MPI with the performance of Scali-MPI and is fully compliant with the MPI 1.2 and 2.2 standards.
Why do Customers and over 30 leading Commercial software vendors choose Platform MPI?
- Portability: Reduces development effort through the use of the same MPI library for multiple architectures on both Linux and Windows.
- Performance: Optimizes performance without compromising portability or flexibility.
- Stability: Provides the quality and robustness that come from over a decade of production use.
- Support: Worldwide commercial support enabling problems to be resolved quickly.
- Compatibility: Supports a wide range of operating systems, interconnects and workload managers.