SIMULIA Integration Partner
- Abaqus Isotropic Elastic Model (*ELASTIC)
- Abaqus Orthotropic Composite
- Abaqus Metal Forming (*ELASTIC *CREEP, OPTION=POTENTIAL)
- Abaqus Finite Elastic Plasticity (*HYPERELASTIC *PLASTIC)
- Abaqus Elastic and Plastic model (*ELASTIC *PLASTIC)
- Abaqus Rate Dependent Viscoplastic (*RATE DEPENDENT)
- Abaqus Hyperelastic Incompressible (*HYPERELASTIC)
- Abaqus Hyperelastic Compressible (*HYPERELASTIC)
- Abaqus Hyperfoam (*HYPERFOAM)
- Abaqus Crushable Foam (*ELASTIC *CRUSHABLE FOAM)
- Abaqus Crushable Foam with Rate Dependency (*ELASTIC, *CRUSHABLE FOAM, OPTION=RATE DEPENDENT)
- Abaqus Creep Model (*CREEP, LAW=TIME)
- Abaqus Stress Relaxation (*VISCOELASTIC, TIME=RELAXATION)
- Abaqus Viscoelastic Model (*VISCOELASTIC)
- Abaqus Non-Linear NVH Model - Rubber and Foam
- Abaqus Creep (*VISCOELASTIC, TIME=CREEP)
TestPaks® for Abaqus allow users to order all the material testing needed for a specific application. Material properties data, CAE material files ready for use in Abaqus, and test reports are delivered digitally to each user’s Matereality database. Most TestPaks can be ordered for a five-day turnaround (expedited 48 hour service is also available), and include pre / post material modeling technical support.
DatapointLabs provides CAETestBench™ Validation for some Abaqus applications
- Falling Dart Impact Validation for Abaqus Crash Models
- Ribbed Plaque Flexural Validation for *Elastic *Plastic Model
- Torsional Crank Validation of Additive Material Models in Abaqus
A CAETestBench validation quantifies the effect of the inputs to a simulation using carefully controlled physical tests that can be simulated with precision. The tests utilize standardized parts containing geometric features that probe the accuracy of the simulation. An objective measure of accuracy can be obtained by comparing experimental results against the simulation.
Matereality’s CAE Modeler for Abaqus automatically locates materials in the user’s Matereality database which have the property data required by the specified Abaqus material model, and converts the data into aCAE material file formatted for input to the Abaqus solver.
How it works:
- Locates relevant materials for the selected model
- Converts properties to model parameters; users can fine-tune the model
- The CAE material file can be downloaded to use directly, or saved to the user’s CAE Materials library
To access the CAE Modeler integrated within the Abaqus environment, download and install the available Matereality for Abaqus plug-in.
DatapointLabs clients have their test results delivered digitally to their secure Matereality database (www.matereality.com). Matereality Software for Materials includes a CAE Modeler app to convert material data into Abaqus material model files including elastic, plastic, hyperelastic, rate-dependent, and viscoelastic models; download a plug-in to run Matereality within Abaqus/CAE.