Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. At Dassault Systèmes we empower people with passion for change and innovation, #WeAre3DS, www.3DS.com.
Our Industry Services division is responsible for the delivery of our product implementations providing exciting and challenging exposure to leading-edge innovation in a wide range of industries.
We are looking for a Solution Architect for our 3DEXPERIENCE Platform / PLM solutions to our Nordic Services organization. Your base will be in Stockholm, but your territory will be EuroNorth. You will work closely together with colleagues across northern Europe.
What will your role be?
- Define and propose a transformation path toward an integrated global solution, enabling the customer to achieve business objectives leveraging 3DS know how and technologies powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Coverage of the whole business processes with the expected business value while guarantying the final workability and relevancy of the solution specifically for HiTech Industry.
- Create a solution that answers to the functional specification, scheduled delivery time, and proposed budget.
The challenges ahead
- Contribute with business consultant to capture customer business processes.
- Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation.
- Assess customer opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks.
- Deliver/support business and application consultant development of functional specifications to be implemented.
- Leverage collaboration between 3DS organization around a common view of the solution architecture for project success and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the solution is proactively delivered through product implementation.
- Ensure to stick to out of the box solution implementation as much as possible and reduce unnecessary customizations.
- Mentor and guide junior developers for solution implementation / development.
Your key success factors
- Engineering degree (or equivalent) with work experience in a Solution Architect role or similar.
- An analytical and architectural mindset in combination with an understanding of business processes and value. The ability to present, stand-up for and negotiate your solutions to stakeholders in the customer organization.
- Experience with larger scale software implementation.
- Experience of Dassault Systèmes software, such as 3DEXPERIENCE and ENOVIA is a plus. Can also be experienced with competitive PLM products.
- Knowledge and experience of working in or with Hi-tech industry is an additional benefit.
- Hands-on experience on agile methodology and working in sprints.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future”.