The pe4 Altium Connector for ENOVIA provides Altium Designer users with an effective and lean integration of their CAD Software with ENOVIA.
The connector can lead the engineer through a defined design process and supports him at his daily work in terms of e.g. design control, documentation and archiving, Bill of Material creation etc. The connector ensures central, company-wide availability of all ECAD documentation via ENOVIA V6 – thereby supporting unlimited collaboration between different departments and locations.
The pe4 Altium Connector will provide:
- The management of innovation data like schematics and layout in well defined ENOVIA processes
- The creation and magement of Derived Output data for supporting the fabrication and manufacturing process
- The creation of Bill of Materials directly from the CAD interface
- Support for Engineering processes available in ENOVIA like Change Requests, ECO
- Manage the schematic and layout innovation data together with additional non-innovation, manufacturing and fabrication data in ENOVIA
- Access design data managed in ENOVIA directly through the CAD Tool
- Manage the Bill of Materials in ENOVIA directly through the CAD interface
- Support for Collaboration between electronics and mechanical/software through industry standard exchange formats
- Sharing design intent with other designers and stakeholders early in the design process
- pe4 integrations share the same look and feel across all supported ECAD integrations